搜索
查看: 2312|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

谈谈英语吧。。

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2009-7-19 03:15:09 | 显示全部楼层

support your proposal

I think English is very important for everyone in university .
I have the experience that English let me uncomfortable when I want get new job or change my mind with our oversea client.I remeber that I didn't take care of my English ability when I was in university .But you will find you lose alot of chance to improve your chance and experience if your English is not good ,especially  spoken English .Sometimes it will be a big problem for you if you can't understand the foreigner's opinion.You don't know you do right or wrong .
Examination is a part of our university life,but you pass the Examination ,you can communicate with foreigner very well,I advise our schoolmates to open your mouth and speak loudly,try to do it best.like liyang ,tell yourself in English ,then go to find some friend to talk with them in English .This is my suggestion,although my English is not good ,but I experience the press when I am working in large company ,now  I must face the challenge form English everyday.I practice English by phone sb or watch English movie ,I always think my English ability develop slowly,I want myself can enhance in oneday or onenight,but I can't do like that,I think most of person learn English have the same feeling.So learning English is no shortcut for current person,only practice it in real environment,you can learn first than usual,find friends who are good at English and talk with them ,depend on yourself ,don't hope someone can help you actively ,you are frist to open your mouth to invite them and talk with them to speak English.Don't let the time pass and no anything left,you should pay more attention to it.University life is very short ,please hold it and learn English very well.
Younger schoolmate,I hope you can do it well ,can get more chance by your English ability and professional knowledge.
Don't shy,lose your face today ,that means you have a good face tomorrow .Don't like me ,I am still learning English after I graduated form university three years ago under high press in my company.
I can write so much that  I can't imagine .If you can insist ,you will win the game of job.Everything is easy ,Go on and  trust yourself ,you can do it better than me .
You will enjoy the work in the future ,if you master the language.
Good luck for everyone who studied and is studying in the same university .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|贵州大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 01:24 , Processed in 0.072276 second(s), 14 queries .